It is time to invite your students to the world of silence.
Do your PADI CCR Rebreather Instructor Course
- PADI Rebreather Instructor: Let teach Rebreather Diver Rebreather Diver and Advanced levels.
- PADI Rebreather Instructor Training Course - Additional Qualification Unit Tec Rec Logo new
- PADI Rebreather Instructor Cross-Over.
PADI Rebreather Instructor
To earn the PADI Rebreather Instructor, you must:
Be teaching status PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor or higher.
Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor.
Be a PADI Deep Diver Specialty Instructor.
Being certified as a PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver (or have obtained certifications recognized by another training organization) for the recycler used in the course. There may be additional qualification procedures for people with recognized certification from another training organization.
Having to his credit a minimum of 150 logged dives.
Having to his credit a minimum of 30 dives and 30 hours are the Type R rebreather for which the instructor is qualified as a PADI Rebreather Instructor.
Meet the training requirements PADI Rebreather Instructor led by a PADI Rebreather Instructor Trainer. Duration 2 days.
Participating as an assistant at least a PADI Rebreather Diver course or PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver course or follow a script by 1 or 2 days.
Have a medical certificate signed by a physician under 12 months.
- € 550 3-day course including two boat dives, lunch, rental rebreather POSEIDON and scrubber (lime).
- € 690 4-day course including four boat dives, lunches, rental rebreather POSEIDON and scrubber (lime).
PADI Rebreather Instructor Training Course - Additional Qualification Unit
PADI Instructor who has a certification to teach another recycler Type R (or Type T CCR with additional requirements) can be qualified to teach with a different type R recycler.
For this it is necessary that the candidate has all the prerequisites of the course Rebreather Instructor more:
1. It must be renewed PADI Rebreather Instructor or have a higher level of PADI Tec CCR Instructor.
2. Have a minimum of 30 dives and 30 hours on the recycler Type R on which you are qualified.
PADI Rebreather Instructor Cross-Over Course
PADI Instructor who is qualified to teach on a Type R rebreather with another training organization can be termed as PADI Rebreather Instructor on the same recycler
For this, the applicant must:
1. Have a Rebreather Instructor qualification from another training organization recognized on a specific recycler.
2. Has all the prerequisites of Rebreather Instructor course.
Contuct us for more details and schedule available for you.